Interim Management Accountant
|Job Title||Interim Management Accountant|
Our client in Wakefield is looking to appoint an experienced Management Accountant (CIMA/ACCA Qualified) on an interim basis for up to 6 months. Working closely with the established finance team you will be responsible for providing financial support during a period of ongoing projects whilst delivering timely and accurate management accounts.
• Managing the monthly management accounts reporting process
• Working capital management
• KPI’s and monthly cost centre management information
• Supporting the preparation of monthly profit and cash flow forecasts
• Working within the business to improve controls and processes
• Providing commercial finance support to Operations Management
The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, possess a strong continuous improvement philosophy, be qualified with CIMA, CCA or ACA and have experience of manufacturing and/or operations.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
|Function||Finance & Accountancy|